Feature-rich Mac OS X backup software simplifies daily backup routine to protect your data.
FREMONT, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SubRosaSoft.com Inc., announces the immediate availability of SubRosaSoft Disk Copy, a well-rounded and very easy-to-use backup and cloning system. It can create bootable copies of a startup drive, manage synchronization of volumes, handle incremental bootable copies, and run backups using a schedule.
“SubRosaSoft Disk Copy is designed for Mac OS X 10.9 and above, and optimized for Yosemite and El Capitan. Disk Copy supports multiple backup modes such as Cloning and Synchronization of drives,” explains Ben Slaney, programmer of SubRosaSoft Disk Copy. “It can also make incremental snapshots that back up your most recent changes, and retain older versions of files you can retrieve, if needed. All these backup tasks can be scheduled and automated at times convenient for you.”
An exciting feature of Disk Copy is the use of hard links to reduce the amount of space required for incremental backup. “To keep disk usage down to absolute minimum, SubRosaSoft Disk Copy Incremental Backup uses hard links.” According to Slaney, “The backup will appear and behave as an exact clone, but only take up a small amount of space. You can store many time-stamped backups of your drive or folders, and you can go back and pull out copies of any particular files that you want.”
Written specifically for Mac OS X Mavericks and above, SubRosaSoft Disk Copy includes powerful features that give you greater control and flexibility over cloning, backup, and the duplication of data:
- Easy-to-use interface — The application’s single-window design makes cloning and backing up a simple process.
- Extremely fast incremental backups — Instead of cloning an entire drive, this feature adds only new or updated files to your destination.
- Filtering capability — Allows you to exclude files from a backup.
- Stop and Resume — Interrupt a backup and start it again later.
- Save your backup settings — Use Disk Copy’s scheduling features to create automatic backups or to save settings for manual backups you can run when you need.
SubRosaSoft Disk Copy is designed to run on Macs with the following minimum specifications:
- Apple Power Macintosh CPU (Intel based)
- Mac OS X (10.9 Mavericks or higher)
- At least 2 GB of RAM
MSRP for SubRosaSoft.com is $34.95 and it’s available as download only. For more information on SubRosaSoft Disk Copy and downloading a fully functional trial version of the software, please visit: SubRosaSoft.com
Note to editors: SubRosaSoft Disk Copy is a trademark of SubRosaSoft.com Inc. Mac OS X is a trademark or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Mark Hurlow, 510-870-7883