New version of Mac OS X data recovery software features support for Mavericks and a simple user interface
FREMONT, Calif.–(EON: Enhanced Online News)–SubRosaSoft.com Inc., announces the immediate availability of FileSalvage 8. The latest version of FileSalvage features a new user interface and support for the latest Apple operating system version 10.9.
“FileSalvage 8 is a powerful data recovery tool designed to recover files that are deleted accidentally,” explains SubRosaSoft.com Inc.’s CEO, Marko Kostyrko. “It is device and file system independent, allowing the users to recover files from normal Mac OS hard drives, USB keys, Windows drives, memory cards, or any other media you have that can be recognized in Mac OS X.” The latest version sports an easy-to-use interface to make the recovery process even easier. “The main window now contains all the components necessary for a successful file recovery session, simple data recovery just flows effortlessly in FileSalvage 8.”
FileSalvage 8 also supports Mac OS X 10.9. “The software was written on 10.9, and tested with previous versions of Mac OS X. FileSalvage 8 has an improved integrated file preview. Whether you are searching for a PDF, or a Word document, or your most valuable family moments, FileSalvage will allow you to quickly inspect the initial scan result for the files you desperately need back,” Kostyrko added.
Written specifically for Mac OS X and updated to full compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9, FileSalvage includes powerful features that give you excellent flexibility and total control in data recovery:
- Easy-to-use interface to simplify your data recovery process to a number of clicks.
- Risk free trial version to see what you can recover.
- Custom file type support allows recovery of files that may not already exist in the current list of ‘Supported File Formats’.
- Embedded file recovery to search for files that have been embedded inside other files.
- Built-in file preview – see what you are going to get before you recover your deleted file.
- Device and file system independent – allows recovery from almost any media. Works on faulty hardware – recovers data from mechanically unsound disks or corrupted devices.
- Safety first – never writes to the disk or device being salvaged from.
- Searches free space – scan only where known files are not, to speed recovery and narrow search results.
SubRosaSoft Salvage software requires Mac OS X 10.6 or above (10.9 Mavericks Compatible).
For more information on FileSalvage 8, please visit:
MSRP $89.95. Owners of FileSalvage 7 or below can upgrade to FileSalvage 8 for $29.95.
Note to editors: FileSalvage is a trademark of SubRosaSoft.com Inc. Mac OS X is a trademark or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Mark Hurlow, 510-870-7883