My computer decided, once we were pages away from finishing a 100-page screenplay
that was due in three days, to dispose of the only file in the world I cared
about. I consulted AppleCare and all the computer people I know. The script
was gone and I was sweating in that bad way. As a last resort, the AppleCare
guy recommended I try FileSalvage, but could make no promises. I read all the
reviews I could find, as 80 bucks seemed like a gamble on a program no one
could truly vouch for. But, we made the leap of faith and FileSalvage found
over 600 Final Draft documents. It was a task sifting through 600 files to
find 10, but I've never so willingly sifted. I think we may have lost around
5% of the original file, but that remaining 95% never looked so good. Throughout
the recovery process, I had questions and Mark at SRS Support was helpful every
step of the way, responding to my emails long after normal business hours.
I couldn't say if the program will work as well for everyone's file losses,
but it sure did save us.
Copyright 2002 - 2014 SubRosaSoft.com Inc.
Phone +1 (510) 870-7883 - Fax +1 (510) 868 3407
Macintosh, Mac, and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Disk Utilities for Apple Mac OS X - designed to rescue your data, perform investigations, and to manage your storage. Created for your mac.